Method of calculating the dielectric loss tangent of binary systems
- 60 Downloads
Using a model structure with interpenetrating components, we derive formulas for the dielectric loss tangent.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Binary System Dielectric Loss Loss Tangent Dielectric Loss Tangent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Dul'nev, Transport Coefficients in Nonuniform Media (Textbook) [in Russian], Leningrad (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.J. L. Altman, Microwave Circuits, Van Nostrand, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Brant, Study of Dielectrics at Ultra-High Frequencies [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. R. von Hippel (ed.), Dielectric Materials and Applications, MIT Technology Press, Cambridge, Mass., Wiley, New York (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Barsova and N. G. Shilet, Tr. Vsesoyuz. Inst. Ogneuporov, 24–28 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. Yu. Akhadov, Dielectric Properties of Binary Solutions [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987