Conjugate problem of evaporation in a long channel at small reynolds numbers
- 21 Downloads
The flow characteristics associated with evaporation from the walls of a long flat channel are investigated and the pressure and evaporation rate distribution along the channel are determined with allowance for the redistribution of energy in the walls.
KeywordsEvaporation Statistical Physic Reynold Number Flow Characteristic Evaporation Rate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Nosik, Proc. IX Conference of Young Scientists FALT Moscow Physicotechnical Institute, Dolgoprudnyi, 1984 [in Russian], Moscow (1984), pp. 4–9.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Nosik, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,52, No. 1, 116–122 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.P. A. Novikov, G. L. Malenko, and L. A. Lyubin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 1, 58–63 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.J. C. Williams, AIAA J.,1, No. 1, 186–195 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Loitsyanskii, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schlichting, Boundary Layer Theory, McGraw-Hill (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Emmonds (ed.), Fundamentals of Gasdynamics, Princeton (1958).Google Scholar