The current state and future directions of public finance
KeywordsPublic Finance Business Taxation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atkinson, A.B. (ed.). (1991).Modern Public Finance (vols. 1 and 2). Aldershot: E. Elgart.Google Scholar
- Atkinson, A.B., and J. Stiglitz. (1980).Lectures in Public Economics. New 'York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Auerbach, A., and M. Feldstein (eds.). (1985).Handbook of Public Finance (vols. 1 and 2). Amsterdam: North-Holland.Google Scholar
- Boskin, M., and J. Stiglitz. (1977). “Some Lessons from the New Public Finance.”American Economic Review, 67: 295–302.Google Scholar
- Diamond, P., and J. Mirrlees. (1971). “Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I and n.”American Economic Review, 61: 8–27, 261–278.Google Scholar
- Dreze, J.H. (1994). “Forty Years of Public Economics.”Journal of Economic Perspectives, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- Frey, B., V. Ginsburgh, P. Pestieau, W. Pommerehne, and F. Schneider. (1983). “Consensus, Discussion and Ideology Among Economists in Various European Countries.”European Economic Review, 23: 59–69.Google Scholar
- Hammond, P.J.. (1990). “Theoretical Progress in Public Economics: A Provocative Assessment.”Oxford Economic Papers, 42: 6–33.Google Scholar
- Kolm, S. Ch.. (1987). “Public Economics.” In J. Eatwell, N. Milgate, and P. Newman (eds.),The New Palgrave: A Dictionary of Economics. London: MacMillan.Google Scholar
- Musgrave, R.. (1987). “Public Finance.” In J. Eatwell, N. Milgate, and P. Newman (eds.),The New Palgrave: A Dictionary of Economics. London: MacMillan.Google Scholar
- Vickrey, W.. (1994). In R. Arnott, K. Arrow, A. B. Atkinson, and J. H. Dreze (eds.),Public Economics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1994