Local heating of a cylinder with an inclusion
- 12 Downloads
Exact and approximate solutions are presented for the stationary heat-conduction problem for a cylinder with a foreign inclusion for a discontinuous boundary condition of the first kind. Limits of applicability are set for the approximate solutions.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Statistical Physic Approximate Solution Local Heating Discontinuous Boundary
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Podtrigach, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 7, 872–874 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Boley and J. H. Weiner, Theory of Thermal Stresses, Wiley (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. S. Podstrigach, Stress Concentration [in Russian], No. 1, Kiev (1965), pp. 54–58.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,7, No. 10, 129–136 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. S. Podstrigach, V. A. Lomakin, and Yu. M. Kolyano, Thermoelasticity of Bodies of Inhomogeneous Structure [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Kolyano, Second All-Union Conference, “Lavrent'ev Lectures on Mathematics, Mechanics and Physics,” [in Russian], Kiev (1985), pp. 119–121.Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Korn and T. M. Korn, Handbook on Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Sneddon, Fourier Transformations [Russian translation], Moscow (1955).Google Scholar