Rate of surfacing of a gas plug in annular and rectangular vertical channels
Relations are proposed for the limiting surfacing velocities of plugs used within a broad range of geometric parameters.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Geometric Parameter Vertical Channel Rectangular Vertical Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Griffis, Teploperedacha,86, No. 3, 36–44 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Wallace, Unidimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Birkhoff and D. Carter, J. Math. Mech.,6, No. 6, 769–780 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Labuntsov and Yu. B. Zudin, Tr. Mosk. Energ. Inst., No. 310, 107–115 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Grigor'ev and Yu. I. Kryukhin, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,9, No. 6, 1237–1241 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988