Finite-difference solution of the optimization problem in high-speed heating of a body of simple shape by internal heat sources
- 19 Downloads
A method is proposed for construction of optimal fast-response control of body heating under constraints on the control (internal heat sources) and the temperature field or stress-strain parameters.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Source Temperature Field Internal Heat Simple Shape
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. S. Podstrigach, Ya. I. Burak, A. R. Gachkevich, and L. V. Chernyavskaya, Thermoelasticity of Electrically Conductive Bodies [in Russian], Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Maiorov, L. L. Vasil'ev, and V. M. Polyaev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,47, No. 3, 499–514 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.M. T. Dzhenaliev, Numerical Methods of Solving Problems of Mathematical Physics and Optimization [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1983), pp. 44–47.Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach and R. N. Shvets, Thermoelasticity of Thin Shells [in Russian], Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Golub', Avtom. Telemekh.,28, No. 12, 76–78 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Vigak, Optimal Control of Nonstationary Temperature Regimes [in Russian], Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Vigak and A. V. Kostenko, Vychisl. Prikl. Mat., No. 45, 3–13, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Kostenko and M. B. Viter, Control of Distributed Systems with Moving Action [in Russian], Kuibyshev (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Babushka, É. Vitasek, and M. Prager, Numerical Processes of the Solution of Differential Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Samarskii and E. S. Nikolaev, Methods of Solving Network Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988