Photoemissive charging op monodispersed aerosol particles under atmospheric pressure
- 11 Downloads
The photoemissive charging of liquid aerosol particles that settle at atmospheric pressure has been studied theoretically and experimentally. Results have been compared, and satisfactory agreement has been achieved.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Aerosol Particle Satisfactory Agreement Liquid Aerosol Monodispersed Aerosol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Lyalin and A. V. Suslov, Proceedings of Moscow Power Engineering Institute, No. 185, 63–69 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. I. Frenkel', Theory of Atmospheric Electricity [in Russian], Leningrad, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Frenkel', Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Geograficheskaya i Geofizicheskaya,9, No. 3, 179–193 (1945).Google Scholar
- 4.Ts. G. Breido, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Geofiz., No. 1, 60–64 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Vereshchagin, V. I. Levitov, G. Z. Mirzabekyan, and M. N. Pashchin, Foundations of the Electrogasdynamics of Dispersed Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Fuks, Evaporation and Growth of Droplets in a Gaseous Medium [in Russian], Moscow- Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Kachurin, Physical Foundations of Influence on Atmospheric Processes [in Russian], Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Kaptsov, Electrical Phenomena in Gases and Vacuum [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar