An experimental investigation of capillary breakup of a liquid metal jet
- 36 Downloads
The limits of influence of oxidation on the capillary breakup of a liquid metal jet is investigated. It is shown that in a region of weak oxidation the disruption of the jet proceeds as is usual for a Newtonian fluid.
KeywordsOxidation Statistical Physic Experimental Investigation Liquid Metal Newtonian Fluid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Ryzhikov, V. A. Gerotskii, and B. A. Kolesker, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Chernaya Metall., No. 3, 140–143 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Kolesnichenko, Technological MHD Installations and Processes [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Kolesnichenko, Magn. Gidrodin., No. 1, 69–75 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Linck, Extraction from a Melt through Swirling for the Production of Coarse Metal Powder [in German], Altandorf (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Ankudinov and V. V. Dan'shin, Collection of the Scientific Transactions of the Moscow Energy Institue, No. 149, 24–33 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Lyshevskii, Liquid Metals [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Blazhenkov and V. F. Gunbin, Collection of the Scientific Transactions of the Moscow Energy Institute, No. 185, 10–23 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Veber, Internal Combustion Engines, ONTI NKTP SSSR (1936).Google Scholar