Influence of diffusely specular reflection on the transfer process in a gap
- 12 Downloads
A quasidiffusion approximation is constructed for the problem of radiation transfer in a narrow gap in the case of diffusely specular reflection by the walls. The accuracy of the approximation obtained is investigated.
KeywordsRadiation Reflection Statistical Physic Transfer Process Radiation Transfer
The super and subscripts are
- Ν, i
representation numbers for the transfer coefficient and the gap walls
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. U. Smoluchowski, “Zur kinetischer Theorie der Transpiration und Diffusion verdünnter Gase,” Ann. Phys.,33, 1559–1570 (1910).Google Scholar
- 2.I. S. Zhitomirskii and G. I. Vorol'eva, “On the diffusion approximation for the transport problem in a gap,” Rarefied Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Pt. 2, Inst. Thermal Physics, Siberian Branch, AN SSSR (1980), pp. 170–175.Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Zhitomirskii and G. I. Vorob'eva, “On a quasidiffusion model of transfer processes in a gap,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,46, No. 3, 406–414 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Sparrow and R. D. Sess, Radiation Heat Transfer [Russian translation], énergiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Kantorovich and V. I. Krylov, Approximate Higher Analysis Methods [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar