Temperature dependence of the adsorption heats for KSM-5 and KSK-2 silica gels
- 21 Downloads
A study is made of the temperature dependence of the heats of adsorption for water vapor on KSM-5 and KSK-2 silica gels.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Water Vapor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Kiselev, K. G. Krasil'nikov, Yu. L. Pokrovskii, et al., “Effects of surface filling on the heat of wetting for silica gel by water,” Zh. Fiz. Khim.,26, No. 7, 986–997 (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Kiselev and Ya. I. Yashin, Gas-Adsorption Chromatography [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.M. F. Kazanskii, “Analysis of the binding forms and states of water absorbed by a dispersed medium by means of drying kinetic curves,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,130, No. 5, 1059–1062 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Dushchenko, Kh. B. Baidzhanov, and Yu. V. Roll', “Analysis of water binding forms and states by means of drying thermograms,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Pishchevaya Tekhnol., No. 3, 154–158 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Kel'tsev, The Principles of Adsorption Engineering [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.O. G. Piloyan and O. S. Novikova, “Dehydration kinetics for synthetic zeolites,” Neorg. Mater., No. 7, 1298–1301 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.F. Paulik, I. Paulik, and L. Erdey, “Der Derivatograph,” Fresenius Z. Anal. Chemie,160, No. 4, 241–252 (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Dushchenko, “Kinetics and dynamics of internal heat and mass transfer in solid dispersed systems,” Doctoral Thesis, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Ginzburg, Principles of the Theory and Technology of Drying Food Products [in Russian], Pishchevaya-Promyshlennost', Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Dumanskii, Lyophilicity in Dispersed Systems [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1960).Google Scholar
- 11.F. D. Ovcharenko, Hydrophilicity of Clays and Clay Minerals [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1961).Google Scholar
- 12.E. F. Nekryach, “Heats of wetting and hydrophilicity for certain macromolecular compounds,” Doctoral Thesis, Kiev (1954).Google Scholar
- 13.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. D. Myshkis, Elements of Applied Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985