Absorption during slug flow in a vertical pipe
The coefficients of mass transfer accompanying absorption of carbon dioxide gas by distilled water in the slug flow regime are measured.
KeywordsDioxide Carbon Dioxide Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Flow Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Kutateladze and M. A. Styrikovich, Hydrodynamics of Gas-Liquid Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Hewitt and N. Hall-Taylor, Two-Phase Ring Flows [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Wallace, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.O. N. Kashinskii, B. K. Koz'menko, S. S. Kutateladze, and V. E. Nakoryakov, Zh. Prikl. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5, 84–88 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Nakoryakov, B. G. Pokusaev, A. V. Petukhov, and A. V. Fominykh, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,48, No. 4, 533–538 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Gasyuk, A. G. Bol'shakov, A. V. Kortneev, and P. Ya. Krainii, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,33, No. 7, 1019–1022 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.J. H. Golding and C. C. Mah, Can. J. Chem. Eng.,53, No. 8, 414–421 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. F. Barkovskii, T. B. Gordentseva, and N. B. Toporova, Fundamentals of Physical-Chemi-cal Methods of Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.V. E. Nakoryakov, B. G. Pokusaev, and S. V. Alekseenko, Calculation of Heat and Mass Transfer in Power Generating Processes [in Russian], A. P. Burdukov (ed.), Novosibirsk (1981), pp. 23–36.Google Scholar
- 12.J. Batchelor, Introduction to Fluid Dynamics [Russian translation], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987