Absorption of monochromatic radiation by a gas injected in the vicinity of the stagnation point of a body in supersonic flight
- 20 Downloads
The authors theoretically investigate the absorption of radiation in a blown layer.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Stagnation Point Monochromatic Radiation Supersonic Flight
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Andersen, Raket. Tekh. Kosmn.,12, No. 11, 90–99 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kuznetsov, Proc. 3rd All-Union Seminar on Models in the Mechanics of Continuous Media, Novosibirsk (1976), pp. 53–62.Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Kuznetsov, V. F. Kozlov, and A. Yu. Kireev, Tr. Tsentr. Aero. Gidro. Inst., No. 1932 (1978), pp. 91–105.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Provotorov, Tr. Tsentr. Aero. Gidro. Inst., No. 1983 (1979), pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Kuznetsov and O. Yu. Polyanskii, Tr. Tsentr. Aero. Gidro. Inst., No. 1932 (1978), pp. 106–115.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Levin and V. P. Markov, Nonequilibrium Gas Flows with Physical and Chemical Transformations [in Russian]. Moscow (1985), pp. 49–57.Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Stulov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 2, 89–97 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.É. A. Gershbein and S. V. Peigin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 28–36 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Pilyugin and G. A. Tirskii, Fundamental Dynamics of a Radiating Gas [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Lunev, Hypersonic Aerodynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987