Features of heat transfer in the impact of a drop against a hot surface
- 21 Downloads
A physical model is proposed for heat- and mass-transfer processes occurring in the impact of a drop against a hot surface, and results are presented from an experimental check.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Physical Model Experimental Check
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Borishanskii and S. S. Kutateladze, “Some data on the evaporation of a liquid in the spheroidal state,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,17, No. 8, 891–895 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Styrikovich, V. S. Polonskii, and G. V. Tsiklauri, Heat and Mass Transfer and Hydrodynamics in Two-Phase Flows in Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buevich and V. N. Mankevich, “Impact of an evaporating drop against a heated wall,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,43, No. 6, 945–955 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Cumo et al., “Notes on droplet heat transfer,” Chem. Eng. Prog. Symp. Ser.,65, No. 92, 175–187 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Z. Volynets, A. V. Rozhdestvenskii, and S. N. Rodionov, “Formation of low-density flows of monodisperse granules,” in: Summary of Documents of the Second All-Union Conference “Modern Methods of Granulation and Encapsulation of Fertilizers,” NIUIF, Moscow (1983), pp. 65–66.Google Scholar
- 7.L. H. J. Wachterst and N. A. J. Westerling, “The heat transfer from a hot wall to impinging water drops in the spheroidal state,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,21, 1047–1056 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Efremenko and A. Z. Volynets, “Relationship between parameters of an evaporating material and the surrounding gas,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 5, 879–885 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Skripov, Metastable Liquid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986