Features of heat transfer in the impact of a drop against a hot surface
- 17 Downloads
A physical model is proposed for heat- and mass-transfer processes occurring in the impact of a drop against a hot surface, and results are presented from an experimental check.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Physical Model Experimental Check
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Borishanskii and S. S. Kutateladze, “Some data on the evaporation of a liquid in the spheroidal state,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,17, No. 8, 891–895 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Styrikovich, V. S. Polonskii, and G. V. Tsiklauri, Heat and Mass Transfer and Hydrodynamics in Two-Phase Flows in Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Buevich and V. N. Mankevich, “Impact of an evaporating drop against a heated wall,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,43, No. 6, 945–955 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Cumo et al., “Notes on droplet heat transfer,” Chem. Eng. Prog. Symp. Ser.,65, No. 92, 175–187 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Z. Volynets, A. V. Rozhdestvenskii, and S. N. Rodionov, “Formation of low-density flows of monodisperse granules,” in: Summary of Documents of the Second All-Union Conference “Modern Methods of Granulation and Encapsulation of Fertilizers,” NIUIF, Moscow (1983), pp. 65–66.Google Scholar
- 7.L. H. J. Wachterst and N. A. J. Westerling, “The heat transfer from a hot wall to impinging water drops in the spheroidal state,” Chem. Eng. Sci.,21, 1047–1056 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Efremenko and A. Z. Volynets, “Relationship between parameters of an evaporating material and the surrounding gas,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 5, 879–885 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Skripov, Metastable Liquid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986