True volumetric vapor content of two-phase freon flows
- 11 Downloads
An analysis is made and generalized data presented on the true volumetric vapor content of boiling two-phase flows of Freon-12.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Volumetric Vapor Volumetric Vapor Content
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Kowalczewski, “Vapor slip two-phase liquid flow,” ASHRAE Trans.,72, 1172–1187 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.B. G. Borisov, “Experimental determination of the relative phase velocities in the motion of a vapor-water mixture through a horizontal pipe,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energ., No. 10, 66–75 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Mamaev, G. É. Odishariya, O. V. Klapchuk, et al., Movement of Gas-Liquid Mixtures in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Semenov and A. A. Tochigin, “True vapor content of vapor-water flows in unheated vertical pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 7, 30–32 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.É. L. Miropol'skii and R. I. Shneerova, “Vapor content in the forced motion of a vaporwater mixture with a heat supply and under adiabatic conditions,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 17–26 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Tochigin and A. P. Danilin, “True vapor-gas content of unheated flows of mixtures in pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 6, 51–58 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Kholodovskii, “New method of generalizing test data on the motion of a vapor-water mixture in vertical tubes,” Teploenergetika, No. 7, 68–72 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Kulagin and A. A. Tochigin, “Experimental study of the gasdynamics of vapor-water flows in horizontal pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,23, No. 2, 217–225 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.S. L. Smithe, C. Eng, and M. I. Mech, “Void fractions in two-phase flow: a correlation based upon an equal velocity heat model,” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng.,184, Pt. 1, No. 36, 647–664 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985