True volumetric vapor content of two-phase freon flows
- 15 Downloads
An analysis is made and generalized data presented on the true volumetric vapor content of boiling two-phase flows of Freon-12.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Volumetric Vapor Volumetric Vapor Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Kowalczewski, “Vapor slip two-phase liquid flow,” ASHRAE Trans.,72, 1172–1187 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.B. G. Borisov, “Experimental determination of the relative phase velocities in the motion of a vapor-water mixture through a horizontal pipe,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energ., No. 10, 66–75 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Mamaev, G. É. Odishariya, O. V. Klapchuk, et al., Movement of Gas-Liquid Mixtures in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Semenov and A. A. Tochigin, “True vapor content of vapor-water flows in unheated vertical pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 7, 30–32 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.É. L. Miropol'skii and R. I. Shneerova, “Vapor content in the forced motion of a vaporwater mixture with a heat supply and under adiabatic conditions,” Teploenergetika, No. 5, 17–26 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Tochigin and A. P. Danilin, “True vapor-gas content of unheated flows of mixtures in pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,26, No. 6, 51–58 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Kholodovskii, “New method of generalizing test data on the motion of a vapor-water mixture in vertical tubes,” Teploenergetika, No. 7, 68–72 (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Kulagin and A. A. Tochigin, “Experimental study of the gasdynamics of vapor-water flows in horizontal pipes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,23, No. 2, 217–225 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.S. L. Smithe, C. Eng, and M. I. Mech, “Void fractions in two-phase flow: a correlation based upon an equal velocity heat model,” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng.,184, Pt. 1, No. 36, 647–664 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985