Numerical modeling of turbulent fields of velocity, temperature, and concentration in a rectangular channel
- 14 Downloads
The finite elements method is used to solve a system of three-dimensional transport equations in a rectangular channel.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Finite Element Method Numerical Modeling Transport Equation Rectangular Channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Buleev, Heat Transfer, Moscow (1962), pp. 64–98.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Nikolaev, V. A. Nemtsev, and L. N. Shegidevich, Vest. Akad. Navuk Belorussian SSR, Ser. Fiz. Energ. Navuk, No. 1, 43–47 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Nesterenko, Physico-Technical Principles of the Use of Dissociating Gases as Heat-Transfer Agents and Coolants in Nuclear Electric Power Plants [in Russian], Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Subbotin, M. Kh. Ibragimov, P. A. Ushakov, et al., Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Subbotin, P. A. Ushakov, and A. V. Zhukov, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 3, 3–9 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990