Numerical modeling of turbulent fields of velocity, temperature, and concentration in a rectangular channel
- 18 Downloads
The finite elements method is used to solve a system of three-dimensional transport equations in a rectangular channel.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Finite Element Method Numerical Modeling Transport Equation Rectangular Channel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Buleev, Heat Transfer, Moscow (1962), pp. 64–98.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Nikolaev, V. A. Nemtsev, and L. N. Shegidevich, Vest. Akad. Navuk Belorussian SSR, Ser. Fiz. Energ. Navuk, No. 1, 43–47 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Nesterenko, Physico-Technical Principles of the Use of Dissociating Gases as Heat-Transfer Agents and Coolants in Nuclear Electric Power Plants [in Russian], Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Subbotin, M. Kh. Ibragimov, P. A. Ushakov, et al., Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Subbotin, P. A. Ushakov, and A. V. Zhukov, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,4, No. 3, 3–9 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990