Heat-transfer rate in boiling at a surface with porous coatings in conditions of free motion
- 25 Downloads
Experimental results for the boiling of water, nitrogen, acetone, and ethyl alcohol at heated surfaces with metal-fiber capillary-porous coatings are described, and a dependence is proposed for the calculation of the heat-transfer coefficient.
KeywordsNitrogen Alcohol Ethyl Acetone Statistical Physic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Shapoval, V. K. Zaripov, and M. G. Semena, Teploénerg., No. 12, 65–67 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Levterov, M. G. Semena, and V. K. Zaripov, Teploénerg., No. 4, 66–69 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Nishchik and M. G. Semena, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 4, 671–672 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Semena, A. N. Gershuni, and V. K. Zaripov, Thermal Tubes with Metal-Fiber Capillary Structures [in Russian], Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Abkhat and R. A. Seban, Teplopered., No. 3, 74–82 (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Tikhonov and 0. É. Zaporozhchenko, in: Cryogenic Engineering and Conditioning. Investigation and Refinement of Processes and Equipment [in Russian], Leningrad (1984), pp. 104–109.Google Scholar
- 7.J. C. Corman and G. E. Walmet, ASME Paper No. HT-35 (1971), pp. 1–8.Google Scholar
- 8.M. G. Semena, V. K. Zaripov, and A. A. Shapoval, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,52, No. 4, 592–597 (1987).Google Scholar