Optimization of the construction of the reaction chamber on temperature distribution in a semiconductor plate on heating by incoherent radiation
Irradiation and temperature fields are calculated in a semiconductor plate heated by pulsed incoherent radiation. An optimal arrangement of the sample and irradiation elements is selected.
KeywordsRadiation Statistical Physic Temperature Distribution Temperature Field Reaction Chamber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. E. Zvorykin and Yu. I. Prokhorov, Application of Infrared Heating in the Electronics Industry [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Sin'kov, Elektron. Tekh., Series 1, No. 3 (363), 36–41 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Bentini, L. Correra, and C. Donolato, J. Appl. Phys.,56, No. 10, 2922–2929 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Naumenko, I. L. Prokhorenko, V. D. Shimanovich, et al., Radiotekh. Elektron., No. 15, 113–118 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Kulikov, M. N. Rolin, and N. L. Yadrevskaya, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 2, 41–44 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991