Numerical solution of problems of the filtration of a liquid in elastically deformable cracked-porous media
- 17 Downloads
Results are presented from a numerical study of problems concerning filtration in cracked-porous reservoirs whose exploitation is accompanied by substantial deformation of the main flow channels (cracks).
KeywordsFiltration Statistical Physic Flow Channel Main Flow Substantial Deformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Buevich, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,46, No. 4, 593–600 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Nustrov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 4, 617–624 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Nustrov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 6, 994–1000 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, V. M. Entov, and V. M. Ryzhik, Theory of the Unsteady Filtration of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Nikolaevskii, K. S. Basniev, A. T. Borbunov, and G. A. Zotov, Mechanics of Saturated Porous Media [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar