Correction of the error in determining thermophysical characteristics due to the heat capacity of the heater
- 16 Downloads
The article presents an approach to the calculation of the systematic error, introduced by the heat capacity of the heater itself, in methods using a circular heat source of constant power for determining thermophysical characteristics.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Capacity Systematic Error Heat Source Constant Power
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Serykh, B. P. Kolesnikov, and V. G. Sysoev, “Instrument for the complex determination of thermophysical characteristics of materials,” Promyshlennaya Teplotekh.,3, No. 1, 85–91 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Vlasov, Yu. S. Shatalov, E. N. Zotov, et al., “Methods and devices of nondestructive inspection of thermophysical properties of the materials of massive bodies,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 6, 42–45 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Gavril'ev and I. D. Nikiforov, “Method of determining the thermophysical properties of a rock massif without disturbing natural structures,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 1, 1023–1024 (1983). (Deposited at VINITI, May 30, 1983, No. 2883-83.)Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Serykh and B. A. Gerchesov, “A new rapid method of investigating the thermophysical properties of friable food products,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Pishchevaya Tekhnol., No. 2, 162–163 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Communication of the ACM Alg. N368, No. 1, 47–49 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Kozlov and A. V. Stankevich, “Methods of nondestructive inspection in the investigation of the thermophysical characteristics of solids,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,47, No. 2, 250–255 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Verzhinskaya, “The method of the constant-power source,” in: Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd., Akad. Nauk BSSR, Minsk (1962), pp. 57–60.Google Scholar
- 8.L. L. Vasil'ev and Yu. E. Fraiman, Thermophysical Properties of Bad Heat Conductors [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.L. N. Novichenok and Z. P. Shul'man, Thermophysical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar