Pressure losses in finned air coolers during frost formation
The article presents the results of experimental investigations of the relative pressure losses in finned air coolers with different pitch of the finning.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Experimental Investigation Pressure Loss Relative Pressure Frost Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Ivanova, “The aerodynamic characteristics of finned air coolers during frosting,” Kholodil'naya Tekh., No. 1, 56–59 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.B. K. Yavnel', “The effect of frost on the heat transfer and on the aerodynamic resistance of air coolers,” Kholodil'naya Tekh., No. 9, 25–29 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Lotz, “Warme und Stoffaustauschvorgange in bereifenden Lamellenrippen-Luftkuhlern im Zusammenhang mit deren Betriebsverhalten,” Kaltetechnik-Klimatisierung, No. 7, 208–217 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.W. F. Stoecker, “Frost formation on refrigeration coils,” Trans. ASHRAE,66, No. 1702, 91–96 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.M. N. Chepurnoi, V. N. Lomakin, V. É. Shnaider, and V. M. Chepurnoi, “Investigation of the process of frost formation in finned air coolers,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,48, No. 1, 44–48 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Chepurnoi, V. N. Lomakin, V. É. Shnaider, and V. M. Chepurnoi, “Calculation of external heat exchange and of aerodynamic resistance of lamellar-finned air coolers,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,47, No. 3, 368–372 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986