Mass transfer during filtration in a porous medium with a soluble skeleton
- 19 Downloads
An exact solution is obtained for the problem of the washing of a porous halfspace in a diffusion-free arrangement. An investigation is made of the characteristic features of mass transfer during the filtration of an active liquid.
KeywordsFiltration Mass Transfer Statistical Physic Porous Medium Exact Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Mustafaev, The Deformation of Saline Soils in the Foundations of Buildings [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Verigin and B. S. Sherzhukov, Progress in Investigations on the Theory of Filtration in the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1969), pp. 237–313.Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Verigin, Engineering-Geological Properties of Rocks and Methods of Their Study [in Russian], Moscow (1962), pp. 59–70.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Rachinskii and N. S. Galibin, Zh. R. Khim.,54, No. 3, 763–765 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, V. M. Entov, and V. M. Ryzhik, The Motion of Liquids and Gases in Natural Strata [in Russian], Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Rachinskii, Introduction to the General Theory of Sorption Dynamics and Chromatography [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar