Investigation of the influence of gas micronucleus formation on perturbation propagation in gas-liquid systems
- 11 Downloads
Results are presented of an investigation of perturbation propagation in gas- saturated systems with gas micronuclei formation taken into account.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Perturbation Propagation Micronucleus Formation Saturated System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. I. Frenkel, Kinetic Theory of Fluids [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Kh. Melikov, Diagnosis of Technological Processes and Decision Making in Petroleum Extraction [in Russian], 60–63, Baku (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Kh. Melikov, Nonequilibrium Effects and Nonlinear Petroleum Gas Extraction Waves [in Russian], 45–49, Baku (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Sattarov and P. Ya. Farzane, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,57, No. 5, 765–772 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Charnyi, Unsteady Motion of a Real Fluid in Pipes [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Sattarov, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 106–112 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Whitham, Linear and Nonlinear Waves [Russian translation], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Prigogine, From the Existing to the Originating [Russian translation], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Murray, Nonlinear Differential Equations in Biology [Russian translation], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990