Investigation of the influence of gas micronucleus formation on perturbation propagation in gas-liquid systems
- 15 Downloads
Results are presented of an investigation of perturbation propagation in gas- saturated systems with gas micronuclei formation taken into account.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Perturbation Propagation Micronucleus Formation Saturated System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. I. Frenkel, Kinetic Theory of Fluids [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Kh. Melikov, Diagnosis of Technological Processes and Decision Making in Petroleum Extraction [in Russian], 60–63, Baku (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Kh. Melikov, Nonequilibrium Effects and Nonlinear Petroleum Gas Extraction Waves [in Russian], 45–49, Baku (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Sattarov and P. Ya. Farzane, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,57, No. 5, 765–772 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Charnyi, Unsteady Motion of a Real Fluid in Pipes [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.R. M. Sattarov, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2, 106–112 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Whitham, Linear and Nonlinear Waves [Russian translation], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.I. Prigogine, From the Existing to the Originating [Russian translation], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Murray, Nonlinear Differential Equations in Biology [Russian translation], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990