Investigation of mass and heat transfer processes in laser alloying of iron from predeposited coatings of refractory metals
- 18 Downloads
The laws of mass and heat transfer in laser alloying of Armco iron from predeposited coatings of molybdenum and chromium were determined experimentally.
KeywordsIron Heat Transfer Chromium Statistical Physic Molybdenum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. W. Draper and J. M. Poate, International Metals Review,30, No. 2, 85–107 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.N. T. Travina and A. A. Nikitin, Chern. Metall., No. 18, 3–12 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.I. B. Borovskii, D. D. Gorodskii, I. M. Sharafeev, et al., Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1, 19–23 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Kovalenko, Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Val'egir, Stability of Deformable Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Solov'ev, V. N. Sachko, and T. D. Shermergor, Poverkhn. Fiz., Khim., Mekh., No. 10, 51–58 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Bobylev, Mechanical and Technological Properties of Metals [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990