Determining the thermophysical characteristics of a material layer with a uniform temperature field
- 13 Downloads
A method is proposed for the processing of experimental data, by means of which it is possible to find the thermal conductivity and heat capacity of a plane layer. An automatic installation for nondestructive monitoring of heat-shielding coatings on metals is described.
KeywordsExperimental Data Thermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Heat Capacity Temperature Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Kurepin, Prom. Teplotekhnika,3, No. 1, 3–10 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Vlasov, Yu. S. Shatalov, E. N. Zotov, et al., Izmerit. Tekh. No. 6, 42–45 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.E. A. Belov and G. Ya. Sokolov, Zav. Lab.,52, No. 2, 55–56 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Belov, G. Ya., Sokolov, and E. S. Platunov, Izv. Vuzov. Priborostroenie,2, No. 8, 86–90 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Belyaev and A. A. Ryadno, Methods of the Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Kozhevnikov and L. A. Novitskii, Thermophysical Properties of Materials at Low Temperatures: A Handbook [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Kudryasheva and I. G. Kozhevnikov, Plast. Massy, No. 5, 39–41 (1976).Google Scholar