Laminar flow regime of a condensate in a horizontal annular channel
We present a method for calculating the angle of the rivulet level in the laminar regime encountered in condensation in an annular channel. The theoretical results are compared to the experimental data derived in studying the hydrodynamic and heat exchange in heat-exchange installations of a new type, namely, vapor-dynamic thermosiphons.
KeywordsExperimental Data Statistical Physic Theoretical Result Heat Exchange Laminar Flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. L. Vasil'ev, M. I. Rabetskii, and V. G. Kiselev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,52, No. 1, 62–66 (1987),Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Rabetskii, Heating Tubes and Heat Exchangers with Capillary-Porous Structures [in Russian], Minsk, (1986), (in: ITMO Akad. Nauk BSSR)Google Scholar
- 3.I. Rafer and S. Kezios, Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Vol. 88, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Khabenskii, V. S. Granovskii, and P. A. Morozov, Heat Exchange and Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Khabenskii, V. M. Borishanskii, V. S. Granovskii, and P. A. Morozov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. énergetika i transport, No. 5, 150–159 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Khabenskii, V. S. Granovskii, and P. A. Morozov, Heat Exchange and Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1977), pp. 180–189.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Butterworth and T. Hewith (eds.), Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flows [Russian translation], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar