Non-steady-state heat exchange of linear underground constructions with a thawing (freezing) soil
An approximate analytical method is presented for calculation of the temperature distribution of a heating agent over the length of underground channels of arbitrary form for arbitrary depth in thawing (freezing) surrounding soil in a non-steady-state heat-exchange regime.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Temperature Distribution Heat Exchange Arbitrary Form Underground Channel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. R. Gokhman and M. M. Ivanov, “Solution of the Stefan problem for a halfspace with internal heat source of arbitrary form with type I, II, and III boundary conditions on its surface,” Moscow (1983), ms. presented to Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., deposited in VINITI, May 30, 1983, No. 2886-83.Google Scholar
- 2.M. R. Gokhman and M. M. Ivanov, “Steady-state heat exchange of linear underground constructions with thawing (freezing) ground,” Moscow (1984), ms. presented to Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., deposited in VINITI, November 23, 1984, No. 7493-84.Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Porkhaev, Thermal Interaction of Buildings and Constructions with Permafrost Soils [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Dubina, B. A. Krasovitskii, A. S. Lozovskii, and F. S. Popov, Thermal and Mechanical Interaction of Engineering Constructions with Frozen Soils [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Khodanovich, B. L. Krivoshein, and R. N. Bikchentai, Thermal Regimes of Gas Pipelines [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Pekhovich and V. N. Zhidkikh, Calculation of Thermal Regimes of Solids [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Wong, Basic Heat Exchange Formulas and Data for Engineers (Handbook) [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.R. D. Richtmyer and K. W. Morton, Difference Methods for Initial-Value Problems, Wiley (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.G. A. Martynov, Heat and Moisture Transport in Freezing and Thawing Soils, Fundamentals of Geocryology, Part 1 [in Russian], Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959), pp. 153–192.Google Scholar
- 10.SNiP II-18-75, Foundations and Supports in Permafrost Soils. Design Norms [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar