Combined heat and mass transfer for opposing film flows of liquid and gas
- 31 Downloads
The combined heat and mass transfer for opposing film flows of liquid and gas is investigated numerically on the basis of solving the conjugate equations of convective mass and energy transfer.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Energy Transfer Film Flow Conjugate Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. P. Kholpanov, T. B. Babak, V. N. Babak, V. A. Malyusov, and N. M. Zhavoronkov, “Conjugate heat and mass transfer between a liquid film and a solid wall,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,32, No. 6, 1091–1097 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Babak, L. P. Kholpanov, V. A. Malyusov, and N. M. Zhavoronkov, “Steady masstransfer in the liquid-gas system in conditions of laminar counterflow motion of thephases,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,5, No. 2, 179–196 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Sarkis'yants et al., Treatment and Use of Gases [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Bretshneider, Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.O. N. Dyment et al., Glycols and Other Oxide Derivatives of Ethylene and Propylene [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987