Numerical solution of the inverse problem of heat conduction by using regularized difference schemes
The stability of difference schemes is investigated for the approximate solution of a multidimensional incorrect heat-conduction problem with inverse time.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Conduction Inverse Problem Approximate Solution Difference Scheme
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat Transfer Processes of Flying Vehicles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Lattes and J.-L. Lions, Method of Quasiinversion and Its Application [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ewing, “The approximation of certain parabolic equations backward in time by Sobolev equations,” SIAM J. Math. Anal., No. 2, 283–294 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.É. É. Tamme, “On the stability of difference schemes for solving incorrect problems by the quasiinversion method,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz., No. 5, 1319–1325 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. N. Vabishchevich, “Difference methods of solving certain incorrect problems,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 8, 3–9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Stability of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986