Numerical solution of the inverse problem of heat conduction by using regularized difference schemes
- 25 Downloads
The stability of difference schemes is investigated for the approximate solution of a multidimensional incorrect heat-conduction problem with inverse time.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Conduction Inverse Problem Approximate Solution Difference Scheme
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat Transfer Processes of Flying Vehicles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Lattes and J.-L. Lions, Method of Quasiinversion and Its Application [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ewing, “The approximation of certain parabolic equations backward in time by Sobolev equations,” SIAM J. Math. Anal., No. 2, 283–294 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.É. É. Tamme, “On the stability of difference schemes for solving incorrect problems by the quasiinversion method,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz., No. 5, 1319–1325 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.P. N. Vabishchevich, “Difference methods of solving certain incorrect problems,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 8, 3–9 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Stability of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986