Dynamics of ice-rock barriers under conditions of freezing of filtering rocks
Nonstationary heat transport under conditions of freezing of filtering soils is studied using a mathematical model which takes into account an arbitrary distribution of sources of cold.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Heat Transport Arbitrary Distribution Nonstationary Heat
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. B. Prozorov, “Freezing in the passage of well shafts under conditions of filtration flow,” Freezing of Rocks in Well Shafts [in Russian], Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961), pp. 138–193.Google Scholar
- 2.I. L. Nasonov, Freezing of Filtering Rocks [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Chugunov, “A variant of the theory of freezing of filtering rocks,” Kazan Univ. (1980); deposited in VINITI, April 16, 1980, No. 2151.Google Scholar
- 4.I. S. Klein, “Freezing of filtering soil by a uniform linear system of cooling columns,” Methods for Calculating Mass-Transfer Processes in Hydrogeological Studies [in Russian], VNII VODGEO, Moscow (1984), pp. 43–45.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Maksimov, “Determination of the forms of bodies forming when the flow of a liquid phase freezes,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 2, 289–298 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.T. R. Goodman, “Heat transfer integral and its application to problems involving a phase change,” Trans. ASME,80, No. 2, 335–342 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Barenblatt, V. M. Entov, and V. M. Ryzhik, Theory of Nonstationary Filtration of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Pudovkin, V. A. Chugunov, and A. N. Salamatin, Problems in Heat Transfer in Application to the Theory of Well Drilling [in Russian], Kazan Univ. (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.B. V. Proskuryakov, “Thermal calculation of a freezing well in a filtering soil,” Izv. VNIIG,45, 20–25 (1951).Google Scholar
- 10.L. I. Sedov, Two-dimensional Problems in Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 11.I. I. Vorovich, V. M. Aleksandrov, and V. A. Babeshko, Nonclassical Mixed Problems in the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987