Solution of inverse problems of the mechanics of reactive media
The general inverse problem of heat and mass transfer in a porous reactive material is reduced to a set of particular problems by using splitting of the problem according to chemical and physical processes. A brief exposition is given of the methods for solving these particular inverse problems.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Inverse Problem Physical Process Reactive Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Grishin and V. M. Fomin, Conjugate and Nonstationary Problems of the Mechanics of Reactive Media [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Grishin, A. Ya. Kuzin, V. L. Mikov, S. P. Sinitsyn, and V. N. Trushnikov, Solution of Certain Inverse Problems of the Mechanics of Rective Media [in Russian]. Tomsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Venger and Yu. A. Fraiman, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,40, No. 2, 278–287 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Venger, Singularities of Heat and Mass Transfer [in Russian], Minsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.O. F. Shlenskii, A. G. Shashkov, and L. N. Aksenov, Thermophysics of Decomposing Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Grishin, V. N. Bertsun, and V. I. Zinchenko, Iteration-Interpolation Method and Its Application [in Russian], Tomsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat Transfer Processes of Flying Vechicles (Introduction to the Theory of Inverse Heat Transfer Problems), Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ya. Kuzin and N. A. Yaroslavtsev, Application of Regularizing Algorithms to Solve Nonlinear Inverse Boundary Value Problems of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Dep. VINITI, July 22, 1987, No. 5280-B87.Google Scholar
- 9.N. V. Muzylev, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,20, No. 2, 388–400 (1980).Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Klibanov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,49, No. 6, 1006–1009 (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.E. A. Artyukhin and A. V. Nenarokomov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 3, 474–480 (1987).Google Scholar