A programmable suite for identifying thermal parameters in engineering processes
- 10 Downloads
A system is described for identifying thermophysical characteristics and boundary conditions for heat transfer in pulsed processes.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Heat Transfer Statistical Physic Engineering Process Thermal Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Zagrebin, V. E. Zinov'ev, and N. N. Stolovich, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Inhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Minsk (1983), pp. 72–103.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Kovtyukh, L. A. Kozdova, and K. N. Lyubarskaya, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,46, No. 5, 769–773 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Alifanov, Identifying Flying-Vehicle Heat-Transfer Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.R. V. Golev, V. A. Chetkarev, et al., Optimization-Experiment Planning: Methods, Algorithms, and Programs [in Russian], Ustinov (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Chetkarev, V. A. Ivanov, et al., Abstracts for the All-Union Conference on Microprocessor Systems for Automating Processes [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1987), pp. 282–283.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Sipailov, Thermal Processes in Grinding and Surface Quality Assurance [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989