Determining the rheological properties of compressible powder materials in the high-temperature range
- 22 Downloads
We discuss the behavior of powder materials in the case of high-temperature deformation. We have ascertained rheological variables and the possible types of rheological curves for the case of unilateral compression. We propose methods for the determination of the rheological properties, based on experimental data.
KeywordsExperimental Data Statistical Physic Rheological Property Powder Material Rheological Curf
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Physical Science of Materials in the USSR. History, State of the Art, Development Prospects [in Russian], Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Merzhanov, Physical Chemistry. Contemporary Problems, Ya. M. Kolotyrkin (ed.) [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Skorokhod, Rheological Fundamentals of the Theory of Sintering [in Russian], Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Koval'chenko, Theoretical Fundamentals of the Heat Treatment of Porous Materials under Pressure [in Russian], Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Gorokhov and M. S. Koval'chenko, Rheological Models and Processes of Deformation in Porous Powder and Composition Materials [in Russian], Kiev (1985), pp. 126–136.Google Scholar
- 6.G. V. Vinogradov and A. Ya. Malkin, The Rheology of Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 37–42 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 9–14 (1987).Google Scholar