Effect of the type of heating on the rate of destruction of materials
- 10 Downloads
An experimental determination is made of the dependence of the gasification parameter and effective enthalpy on stagnation enthalpy and the fraction of the radiant component of a heat flow.
KeywordsEnthalpy Statistical Physic Heat Flow Gasification Experimental Determination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Polezhaev and F. B. Yurevich, Thermal Protection [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Frolov, V. S. Dvernyakov, V. V. Pasichnyi, and F. I. Zakharov, “Experimental study of heat transfer between subsonic and supersonic plasma jets and a flat surface,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,40, No. 6, 965–969 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Frolov, V. S. Dvernyakov, and V. V. Pasichnyi, “Some results of an experimental study of heat transfer on a surface under the combined influence of radiative and convective heat sources,” Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,16, 221 (1978). Submitted to VINITI, No. 4217-77 Dep.Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Frolov, V. V. Pasichnyi, V. S. Dvernyakov, and K. B. Isaev, “Reflectivity of thermally protective materials with radiative-convective heating,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,42, No. 5, 792–797 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Krzhizhanovskii and Z. Yu. Shtern, Thermophysical Properties of Nonmetallic Materials (Oxides) [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986