Problem of determining internal boundary conditions in measuring the heat of gas-turbine blades undergoing cooling
- 29 Downloads
This article examines features of the numerical solution of a two-dimensional non-linear inverse problem of heat conduction in a two-layer region with a movable external boundary.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Statistical Physic Heat Conduction Inverse Problem External Boundary
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Galkin, A. N. Boiko, and A. A. Kharin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mashinostr., No. 8, 77–82 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. Carslaw and J. C. Jaeger, Conduction of Heat in Solids, Oxford Univ. Press (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Belyaev and A. A. Ryadno, Methods of Unsteady Heat Conduction [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat-Transfer Processes in Aircraft [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Alifanov and V. V. Mikhailov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,35, No. 6, 1123–1129 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Weingard, Introduction to the Physics of Crystallization of Metals [Russian translation], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Budak, F. P. Vasil'ev, and A. B. Uspenskii, Numerical Methods in Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1965), pp. 139–183.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987