Parametric method for the solution of an ill-posed inverse heat-conduction problem in application to the optimization of thermal regimes
- 21 Downloads
A method is proposed for the stable approximate solution of an ill-posed inverse heat-conduction problem, to which the investigated problem of optimal control of the thermal regime of a rigid body is reduced.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Approximate Solution Rigid Body Parametric Method Thermal Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Aircraft Heat-Transfer Processes (Introduction to the Theory of Inverse Heat-Transfer Problems) [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kozdoba and P. G. Krukovskii, Methods for the Solution of Inverse Heat-Transfer Problems [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Matsevityi and A. V. Multanovskii, Identification in Heat-Conduction Problems [in Russian], Kiev (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Vigak, Optimal Control of Transient Temperature Regimes [in Russian], Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Vigak, Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr.SSR, Ser. A, No. 3, 32–35 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Solutions of III-Posed Problems, Halsted Press, New York (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.M. L. Rasulov, Application of the Contour Integral Method to the Solution of Problems for Second-Order Parabolic Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Doetsch, Guide to the Application of Laplace and Z-transforms, 2nd Ed., Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar