Structural parametric method of identification of mathematical models of technological processes
A method is proposed for simultaneous estimation of the model parameters and their quality according to a set of criteria. Models of solidification in a chill mold are considered as an example.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Mold Technological Process Parametric Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Nalimov and T. I. Golikov, Logical Foundations for Experiment Planning [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Polak, ed. Application of Computational Mathematics in Chemical and Physical Kinetics [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Orlovskii, Decision Making Problems For Fuzzy Original Information [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.P. V. Sevast'yanov, Control of Distributed Systems with Mobile Action [in Russian], Kuibyshev (1983), pp. 142–143.Google Scholar
- 5.R. R. Yager, Int. J. Man-Mach. Stud.,9, No. 4, 375–382 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Zadeh. Concept of the Linguistic Variable and Its Application to Approximate Decision Making [Russian translation], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.R. R. Yager, Int. J. Gen. Syst.,5, No. 4, 221–229 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.N. V. Diligenskii, P. V. Zevast'yanov, and N. V. Tumanov, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 5, 814–818 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.G. F. Balandin, Principles of the Theory of Molding Castings [in Russian], Pt. 1, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.N. V. Diligenskii, P. V. Sevast'yanov, and N. V. Tumanov, Methods and Facilities for Machine Diagnostics of Gas Turbine Engines [in Russian], Khar'kov (1980), pp. 18–19.Google Scholar
- 11.L. Shmrga, Solidification and Crystallization of Steel Ingots [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar