Radiative properties of a gas — Sulfer dioxide
- 13 Downloads
An algorithm is initial data are presented for calculating thermal radiation in six bands and the complete spectrum of a gas.
KeywordsRadiation Dioxide Statistical Physic Initial Data Sulfer Dioxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Detkov, A. N. Beregovoi, and V. N. Tokmakov, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,30, No. 5, 933–934 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Kunitomo, H. Masuzaki, S. Ueoka, and M. Osumi, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer,25, No. 4, 345–349 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Ghan and Tien, Teploperedacha, No. 2, 40–46 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Bloch, Heat Transfer in the Fire Chambers of Steam Boilers, Leningrad (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Kunitomo and M. Osumi, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer,16, 319–324 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.J. D. Felske and C. L. Tien, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,17, No. 1, 155–158 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Detkov, N. N. Ponomarev, and L. V. Petrak, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,32, No. 8, 356 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.Handbook of Heat Exchangers, Vol. 1, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.S. P. Detkov, A. N. Beregovoi, and V. N. Tokmakov, Approximate Calculation of Combustion Products, Submitted to VINITI, No. 4276.Google Scholar
- 10.W. Malkmus, J. Opt. Soc. Am.,57, No. 3, 323–329 (1967).Google Scholar
- 11.S. P. Detkov, Teor. Prakt. Szhiganiya Gaza,7, 126–131 (1981).Google Scholar
- 12.S. P. Detkov, Heat Transfer in Flames, Chap. 14, N. H. Afgan and J. B. Beer (eds), Scripta Book Company, Washington (1974), pp. 219–227.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990