Filtration of an aqueous salt solution in capillary-porous materials in the presence of a phase transition
- 24 Downloads
The position of the saturation boundary of an aqueous salt solution during filtration and salinization of capillary-porous wicks is determined as a function of density of the incident thermal flux.
KeywordsFiltration Phase Transition Statistical Physic Salt Solution Thermal Flux
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Novikova, Geliotekhnika, No. 2, 44–48 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Novikov, V. I. Novikova, and É. K. Snezhko, Vests. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Energ. Navuk, No. 2, 90–96 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Collins, Liquid Flow through Porous Materials [Russian translation], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Aksel'rud and M. A. Al'tshuler, Introduction to Capillary-Chemical Technology [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.G. W. Kaye and T. H. Laby, Tables of Physical and Chemical Constants, Longman (1973).Google Scholar