Local gas content and velocity of the liquid phase in ascending bubble flow
- 23 Downloads
The results of an experimental investigation of the characteristics of ascending gas-liquid flow in a pipe for gas bubbles of different diameters are given.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Liquid Phase Experimental Investigation Bubble Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Kh. Ibragimov, V. P. Bobkov, and N. A. Tychinskii, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,11, No. 5, 1051–1061 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Zun, Int. J. Multiphase Flow,6, No. 6, 583–588 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Beyerllin, R. K. Grossmann, and H. J. Richter, Int. J. Multiphase Flow,11, No. 5, 629–641 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.W. L. Haberman and R. K. Morton, Trans. Am. Soc. Civ. Eng.,121 227–252 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Burdukov, O. N. Kashinskii, and V. P. Odnoral, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5, 80–87 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Nakoryakov, O. N. Kashinskii (Kashinsky), A. P. Burdukov, and V. P. Odnoral, Inst. J. Multiphase Flow,7, No. 1, 63–81 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Valukina, B. K. Koz'menko, and O. N. Kashinskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,36, No. 4, 695–699 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.B. G. Ganchev, V. A. Nizovtsev, and V. G. Peresad'ko, in: Wall Jet Flows [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984), pp. 101–106.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987