Analysis of the density and refractive index of neon from experimental values of the dielectric permittivity
- 59 Downloads
Results of a dielectrometric investigation of neon are used to compute the density by means of a virial expansion of the molar polarization, and also the refractive index by means of the dispersion of polarizability.
KeywordsRefractive Index Statistical Physic Dielectric Permittivity Neon Virial Expansion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Smirnov, Electrophysical Investigations of Heat Carrier Properties [in Russian], Moscow (1985), pp. 101–160.Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Buckingham and J. A. Pople, Trans. Faraday Soc.,51, No. 5, 1173–1183 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Rabinovich, A. A. Vasserman, V. I. Nedostup, and L. S. Veksler, Thermophysical Properties of Neon, Argon, Krypton, and Xenon [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Beketov, M. P. Beketov, B. P. Golubev, and S. N. Smirnov, Thermophysics of Nuclear Power Plants [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1982), pp. 52–61.Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Smirnov and A. P. Beketov, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,23, No. 5, 1013–1015 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Lalleland and D. Vidal, J. Chem. Phys.,66, No. 11, 4776–4780 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. D. Buckingham, Trans. Faraday Soc.,52, No. 2, 747–749 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Kelikh, Molecular Nonlinear Optics [Russian translation], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Dalgarno and A. E. Kingston, Proc. R. Soc.,259A, No. 1, 424–429 (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.N. I. Timoshenko and A. M. Aleksandrov, Experimental Investigation of the Neon Refractive Index and Density in the 100–273 K Temperature Band for Pressures from 6-250 Bar. Dep. in VINITI No. 1429–83, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar