Features of nonstationary mass transfer in cascades for the separation of binary mixtures of isotopes
- 11 Downloads
We conducted a numerical investigation of the methods of organizing a process during the transitional period in the separation of binary mixtures of isotopes in cascades with a stripping section.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Binary Mixture Numerical Investigation Transitional Period
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Rabinovich, R. Ya. Gurevich, and G. I. Bobrova, Thermodiffusive Separation of Liquid Mixtures [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Laguntsov, E. V. Levin, and G. A. Sulaberidze, “Computer calculation of nonstationary processes in multistage cascades for the separation of two-component mixtures of isotopes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,31, No. 3, 506–513 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Levin, N. I. Laguntsov, and G. A. Sulaberidze, “A method for the numerical investigation of nonstationary processes in multisectional installations for the separation of multicomponent mixtures of isotopes,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,43, No. 3, 456–463 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Rozen, Theory of Separation of Isotopes in Columns [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Villani (ed.), Enrichment of Uranium [Russian translation], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Vetsko, O. A. Devdariani, E. V. Levin, et al., “Simulation of transitional processes in cascade installations for the separation of multicomponent mixtures of stable isotopes,” Isotopenpraxis,18, No. 8, 288–293 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986