Group analysis of the heat-conduction equation. 1. Invariant solutions
- 19 Downloads
Invariant solutions of the heat-conduction equation are constructed in terms of displacements of the isotherms.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Group Analysis Invariant Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Ovsyannikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk,125, No. 3, 492–495 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Kh. Ibragimov, Group Transformations in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.J. G. Berryman, J. Math. Phys.,21, No. 6, 1326–1331 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Rosen, Phys. Rev. Lett.,49, No. 25, 1844–1847 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Tsirel'man, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Energ. Transport, No. 2, 140–144 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Galaktionov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk,264, No. 5, 1035–1040 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Galaktionov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk,265, No. 4, 784–789 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.G. I. Barenblatt, Similarity Theory, Self-Modeling, and Asymptotics [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987