Experimental study of thermally induced oscillations and heat transfer in an ascending flow of supercritical helium in a vertical tube
- 45 Downloads
An experimental study of the conditions for the onset of thermally induced oscillations and their influence on heat transfer in an ascending flow of supercritical helium in a heated vertical tube is reported.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Experimental Study Statistical Physic Helium Vertical Tube
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. J. Giarratano, V. D. Arp, and R. V. Smith, Cryogenics,11, No. 5, 385–393 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.D. E. Daney, P. R. Ludtke, and M. C. Jones, Trans. ASME, Ser. C; J. Heat Transfer,101, No. 1, 9–14 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Bogachev, V. M. Eroshenko, and L. A. Yaskin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,44, No. 4, 544–548 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.P. A. Petrov, Hydrodynamics of Once-Through Boilers [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Bogachev, “Heat transfer in an ascending flow of single-phase helium with nearcritical parameters in a vertical tube,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Engineering Sciences, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Eroshenko and E. V. Kuznetsov, Inventor's Certificate No. 798521, “Device for measuring the pressure of cryogenic media,” Byull. Izobret., No. 3 (1981).Google Scholar