Investigating the diagnostics algorithms of the thermal effect in design
We examine the iteration solution algorithms of inverse heat-conduction problems (IHCP) with consideration of some a priori information regarding the sought relationship.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermal Effect Solution Algorithm Iteration Solution Diagnostics Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. M. Alifanov, Identification of Heat-Exchange Processes in Aircraft [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.O. M. Alifanov and V. V. Mikhailov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 5, 776–781 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.O. M. Alifanov, E. A. Artyukhin, and A. P. Tryanin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,21, No. 6, 1160–1168 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Balashova and V. M. Yudin, Uch. Zap. TsAGI,16, No. 5, 84–92 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Morozov, N. L. Gol'dman, and N. K. Samarin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,33, No. 6, 1117–1124 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.O. M. Alifanov and S. V. Rumyantsev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,34, No. 2, 328–331 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.E. A. Artyukhin and S. V. Rumyantsev, Inzh. Fiz. Zh.,39, No. 2, 259–263 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.O. M. Alifanov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,45, No. 5, 742–752 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.O. M. Alifanov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,49, No. 6, 925–931 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.O. M. Alifanov and I. E. Balashova, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,48, No. 5, 851–860 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989