Plane-parallel advective flows in a vibration field
- 16 Downloads
We examine the effect of harmonic high-frequency vibrations on advective planeparallel liquid flow in a plane horizontal layer.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Liquid Flow Horizontal Layer Advective Flow Vibration Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. V. Birikh, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 67–72 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kidryashkin, “The structure of thermal gravitational and thermocapillary flows in the horizontal layer of a liquid under conditions of a horizontal temperature gradient,” Preprint, ITF SO AN SSSR, No. 79, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Polezhaev, Achievements in Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Vol. 18, Moscow (1984), pp. 198–269.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Zen'kovskaya and I. B. Simonenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 51–55 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Z. Gershuni, E. M. Zhukhovitskii, and Yu. S. Yurkov, Numerical Methods in the Dynamics of a Viscous Liquid [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1979), pp. 85–96.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Z. Gershuni and E. M. Zhukhovitskii, Hydrodynamics and the Processes of Transfer in Weightlessness [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1983), pp. 86–105.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Z. Gershuni and E. M. Zhukhovitskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,249, No. 3, 580–584 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989