Plane-parallel advective flows in a vibration field
We examine the effect of harmonic high-frequency vibrations on advective planeparallel liquid flow in a plane horizontal layer.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Liquid Flow Horizontal Layer Advective Flow Vibration Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. V. Birikh, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 67–72 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Kidryashkin, “The structure of thermal gravitational and thermocapillary flows in the horizontal layer of a liquid under conditions of a horizontal temperature gradient,” Preprint, ITF SO AN SSSR, No. 79, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Polezhaev, Achievements in Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Liquids and Gases [in Russian], Vol. 18, Moscow (1984), pp. 198–269.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Zen'kovskaya and I. B. Simonenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 5, 51–55 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Z. Gershuni, E. M. Zhukhovitskii, and Yu. S. Yurkov, Numerical Methods in the Dynamics of a Viscous Liquid [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1979), pp. 85–96.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Z. Gershuni and E. M. Zhukhovitskii, Hydrodynamics and the Processes of Transfer in Weightlessness [in Russian], Sverdlovsk (1983), pp. 86–105.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Z. Gershuni and E. M. Zhukhovitskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,249, No. 3, 580–584 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989