Gas formation from a solid fuel burning in a fluidized bed
- 22 Downloads
A method is given for calculating combustion performance, which incorporates various factors in boiler processes.
KeywordsBurning Statistical Physic Solid Fuel Fuel Burning Combustion Performance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Dikalenko, Heat and Mass Transfer in Boilers, Gas Generators, and Chemical Reactors [in Russian], Minsk (1983), pp. 68–77.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Shemyakin, K. I. Mishina, and V. E. Kim, ibid., pp. 134–145.Google Scholar
- 3.I. B. Ross and J. F. Davidson, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng.,60, No. 2, 108–114 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Khitrin, Combustion and Explosion Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Vilenskii, Powdered-Fuel Combustion Dynamics [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Predvoditelev, L. N. Khitrin, O. A. Tsukhanova, et al., Carbon Combustion [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 7.D. M. Khzmalyan and Ya. A. Kagan, Combustion Theory and Boiler Systems [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Tamarin and D. M. Galershtein, Heat and Mass Transfer in Combustion Processes Used in Power Engineering [in Russian], Minsk (1980), pp. 104–121.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Borodulya, V. I. Dikalenko, V. V. Zav'yalov, and V. I. Kovenskii, TOKhT,15, No. 6, 843–849 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.J. F. Davidson and D. Harrison, Solid-Particle Fluidization, [Russian translation], N. I. Gel'perin (ed.), Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.A. P. Baskakov, V. A. Munts, and A. A. Ashikhmin, Fiz. Goreniya, Vzryva, No. 5, 60–61 (1983).Google Scholar
- 12.A. A. Volkova, V. N. Shikhov, and A. P. Baskakov, Heat and Mass Transfer in Combustion Processes Used in Power Engineering [in Russian], Minsk (1980), pp. 79–94.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988