Variational problem of optimum heat removal in radial-type units
- 16 Downloads
The problem of organizing radial heat removal in a radial-type unit is solved by using a linearized model of the continuous longitudinal-transverse filtration of a fluid in an annular bed with an internal heat source.
KeywordsFiltration Statistical Physic Linearize Model Heat Source Variational Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Kolos, S. M. Kochemazov, and V. N. Sorokin, “Organizing efficient gas motion in a bulk-type fuel assembly,” Preprint, IYaE AN Belorussian SSR, No. 5, Minsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Akhramovich, V. P. Kolos, and V. N. Sorokin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,52, No. 5, 756–765 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.M. É. Aérov and O. M. Todes, Hydraulic and Thermal Principles of the Operation of Units with Fixed and Fluidized Particle Beds [in Russian], Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Kolos, “Maximum energy content of the active zone of a reactor with bulk-type fuel elements,” Submitted to VINITI 27.03.80, No. 1197–80, Minsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Timoshenko and J. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity [Russian translation], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Bliss, Lectures in Variational Calculus [Russian translation], Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Forsythe, M. Malcolm, and K. Mahler, Computer Methods of Calculation [Russian translation], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Kolos and V. N. Sorokin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 6, 897–905 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Chirkin, Thermophysical Properties of Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Lelekov, L. P. Smirnov, et al., “Hydrodynamics of cylindrical fuel assemblies with a spherical bed and radial coolant-pumping,” Preprint, IAE im. I. V. Kurchatova, IAE-3314/4, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar