Study of the strain-resistance properties of massive samples of Bi2Te3-Sb2Te3 and Bi2Te3-Bi2Se3
- 30 Downloads
The coefficients of strain sensitivity of polycrystalline samples of ternary alloys based on bismuth and antimony chalcogenides were measured and the strain sensitivity of Peltier thermocouples of low height under real working conditions were evaluated.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Bismuth Antimony Working Condition Massive Sample
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Ilisavskii, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,3, No. 6, 1898–1899 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Ilisavskii, Semiconductor Strain Gauges [in Russian], Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.D. M. Bercha et al., Fiz. Tverd. Tela,7, No. 8, 2437–2443 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.É. A. Abdullaev and Kh. O. Olimov, Physical Phenomena Accompanying the Bombardment of a Solid with Atomic Particles [in Russian], Vol. 2, Tashkent (1974), pp. 101–105.Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Azimov and Kh. O. Olimov, Izv. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 1, 51–54 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Azimov, B. A. Atakulov, A. Ya. Afuzov, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk UsSSR, Ser. Fiz.- Mat. Nauk, No. 3, 76–78 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.E. K. Iordanishvili, Kh. O. Olimov, and Yu. I. Ravich, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 1, 52–55 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar