Mass transfer in a solid disperse medium with a phase transformation
Mass transfer in a solid material with a phase transformation is examined with the change in size and diffusion displacement of the new phase particles taken into account. A closed system of equations is obtained in a quasistationary approximation to describe these processes.
KeywordsMass Transfer Statistical Physic Phase Transformation Closed System Solid Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. E. Geguzin, Diffusion Zone [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Ya. Lyubov, Diffusion Processes in Inhomogeneous Solid Media [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. E. Geguzin and M. A. Krivoglaz, Motion of Macroscopic Inclusions in Solids [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Buevich, A. Yu. Zubarev, and S. L. Komarinskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 2, 211–217 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Buevich and S. L. Komarinskii, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,53, No. 3, 389–398 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Yu. Zubarev, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,50, No. 2, 272–278 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Barre, Kinetics of Heterogeneous Processes [Russian translation], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Ovchinnikov, S. F. Timashev, and A. A. Belyi, Kinetics of Diffusion Controllable Chemical Processes [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar