Question of the motion of a system of sequential coaxial vortex rings in a homogeneous fluid
Results are presented of an experimental investigation of the singularities of the motion of a system of interacting toroidal vortices in a homogeneous fluid.
KeywordsVortex Statistical Physic Experimental Investigation Vortex Ring Homogeneous Fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Hydrodynamics Problems and Their Mathematical Models [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Batchelor, Introduction to Fluid Dynamics [Russian translation], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Vladimirov and V. F. Tarasov, Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk, No. 3, 3–11 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Zaslavskii and I. M. Sotnikov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 20–26 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Moscow-Leningrad (1947).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Yamada and T. Matsui, Phys. Fluids,21, No. 2, 292–294 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Saffman, Stud. Appl. Math.,49, No. 4, 371–380 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Boyarintsev, A. S. Savin, and E. S. Levchenko, Abstracts of Reports. All-Union Congress on Theor. and Appl. Questions of Turbulent Flows [in Russian], Tallin (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.K. V. Migalin, V. K. Lyakhov, and S. Ya. Grabarnik, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Aviats. Tekh., No. 1, 108–111 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989